Insuring your boat is not like insuring your car.
Our Flagler County boat insurance policies are designed to fit the needs and budget of today’s boater. Protecting your boat and your family is important and assistance in selecting the right coverage for your boat policy can make all the difference. At Hogan Insurance,we can get you the best boat insurance quotes from the best boat insurance companies.
We offer a wide array of boat insurance coverages through our companies for a wide array of boaters including:
- Boats – up to 32 feet in length and $200,000 in value.
- Personal Watercraft (Jet Skis) – Stand up or sit down models
- Total Loss Replacement – pays for replacement with the newest model if your boat is deemed a total loss.
- Agreed Value – pays the value of your boat at the price agreed to at the beginning of the policy term.
- Liability Coverage – Limits up to $500,000
- Waterskier Liability – Automatically included with all policies at no extra cost. Provides Bodily Injury and Property Damage coverage while your boat is used for water skiing or similar sport.
- Personal Effects – up to $10,000 for personal items including fishing equipment, depth finders, skis and clothing.
- Medical coverage – including waterskiers
- Uninsured Boat Owners
- On Water Towing
- Pollution Liability – fuel spills and discharges